Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Special Event!!

Hello All,

I am sure you're all wondering about Open House. Well, this is one of my favorite things at the beginning of each school year.

Our school's open house will be September 20th from 6:00-8:00 pm. Each family will start out in the first period class of their student. they will be given 10-15 minutes in each classroom. The bell will ring signalling that it is time to more to the next class. This will continue untill all families have visited each of their student's teachers.

At the end, you will be able to go back to any of the classrooms and ask any questions that you might have thought of after you left. I will have refreshments in my classroom along with a small information packet that should any answer any and all questions you may have. I hope this gets all of us started off on the right foot this year.

I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of you there!! Hope you can make it. If not, shoot me an email and I will send you the packet!! Have a great day!!

Ms. Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment